To our customers, We hope you are all keeping yourselves safe and well. Only few days left until we are back to business. Opening hours We have extended our opening hours for the 4th of July 7:30am to 7pm and 5th of July 8am to 5:30pm. Opening hours will resume to normal from the 6th of July onwards. Services Please note that we have limited our services for the first couple of weeks and we won’t be able to do any wet shaves and hair washes .
Safety measurements Due to the increasing risk of spreading Covid-19 we are taking extra measures for our customers and staff safety. Please read below before coming to see us:
- If you have any symptoms of the virus please stay at home
- No appointment system is in place,walk-ins only
- Indoor waiting area won’t be in use due to social distancing
- Only 4 customer allowed inside the building
We will kindly ask you to wait outside front of the shop or come back at a later time
We would appreciate if you could wear your own face covering when visiting us
We have set up a hand sanitising area at the entrance – we want to ask all our customer to please sanitise their hands on arrival.its for your own and our staff safety
Customers will go through on a COVID-19 screening questionnaire before seated and their temperature also will be checked
- We will ask you to fill in a visitor card with your name and contact details to allow us to support the NHS Track & Trace service (all data will be securely stored and destroyed after 21 days as per Governments guidance)
- After every customer our barbers will be sanitising their chairs ,working stations and equipments
- Please also note that temporarily we have removed all newspapers and toys from our shop to limit decontamination and won’t be allowed to offer any beverage
- All our barbers will be wearing full PPE
- We will be using single-use gowns, gloves and towels We understand this is extremely difficult time for everyone and we appreciate your continued support.
Looking forward to seeing you all